Nanica Smitch

Nintendo's latest hybrid console.

Seems like the perfect console for all those old unlicensed games and ROM hacks.

See, the sad thing is it took me a solid minute or 2 to notice that it said "Smitch", not "Switch". That's actually scary.

Love to play the Duper Bash Brothers on me Smitch

I kind of want to demo one, just for the sake of doing so.

Dylan wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 2:49 pm
https://twitter.com/Alienware/status/12 ... 7966433280 this just gets more interesting
That's something completely different. I just heard about it within the last day or so. It's a concept handheld computer console by Dell, similar to the Switch in form factor and size, with detachable controllers. They haven't decided whether it's something they want to move forward on as an actual product or not. It's intriguing though.

"Explore the details that went into making this innovative design."

lol yes truly never been done. Just like HP made this innovative design that literally nobody has ever seen before and is 100% totally and completely not an Apple ripoff.

link470 wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 10:57 pm
Just like HP made this innovative design that literally nobody has ever seen before and is 100% totally and completely not an Apple ripoff.
Oooh, I kind of like it. Plus it doesn't try to have a cord-wrapping spot that isn't large enough to comfortably hold the cord. XD

I couldn't imagine a reasonable price and a great cooling solution to it, plus Alienware's edgy nerd aesthetic hasn't appealed to me since I was a 12 year old watching G4.