Yoshi's Wooly World

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
I'd like to get this one, too. Which reminds me, I need to beat Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Now unlike Yoshi's New Island, I've got some faith this one will be worth playing. I'm planning on getting it eventually, just not at launch. The only reason for that being that I'll have a ton of games to beat first.

Looks kinda like a cross between Kirby's Epic Yarn and Yoshi's Story, which ain't bad at all.

Yeah one of my work homies and I were talking about this one; it looks real nice and naturally she is sucker for those adorable amiibos...... admittedly I kind of am too but Yoshi has always been my favourite character. Even in the Super Mario Bros movie, where he is just some Jurassic Park cast-off.

I became a fan of Yoshi thanks to Mario Kart 64. I really want the green wooly Amiibo.

Warp2063 wrote:I became a fan of Yoshi thanks to Mario Kart 64. I really want the green wooly Amiibo.
Is the Amiibo actually a wool texture?

I do believe they are.

Warp2063 wrote:I became a fan of Yoshi thanks to Mario Kart 64. I really want the green wooly Amiibo.
My main in that game and was for every Kart thereafter.

link470 wrote:
Is the Amiibo actually a wool texture?
Wool and plushie!

Yeeessss.

Yeeeeeeeessssss.

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Any Amiibo will give you an extra Yoshi, but compatible ones will give you a skinned Yoshi!

A skinned Yoshi? Gross.

The "Also available on June 26th" and showing the Yoshi amiibo is such a tease

Cool feature though. Would definitely dress up my Yoshi as Shulk

So did anyone grab this one? I think it's actually released now, right?

Curious about some early impressions...

I'm curious that I haven't seen Afro in this thread yet, for some reason I thought he was stoked on this game.

Oh I am, I just haven't picked it up yet since I got Triforce Heroes. I probably won't be grabbing it for another couple weeks since I plan on moving out soon but once that's done I'll see about grabbing it.