Splatoon

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Define 'lend' and I may seriously consider it.

Afrohawk52 wrote:Define 'lend' and I may seriously consider it.
I was only kidding when I said that, but if we could find a way to make this work to our mutual satisfaction, I would be super psyched.

All I can think of would some kind of trade - either something(s) from my existing collection, or once I have a stable income again and there's some other $60 game you wanted, I could return the favor.

Edit:
In hindsight, what I defined was "trade," not "loan." A delayed repayment via PayPal or somesuch would better qualify as a loan.

Oh yeah I figured you were kidding but I'm pretty hyped for this game and I figure those who are interested should definitely get a chance to play while everyone's jumping on at once and are total noobs haha. My hype for this game may be a little unhealthy but that's okay.

At the moment a straight up 'loan' would be fine with me through Paypal (though I should really link my bank account to that at some point). I have a bit of disposable income, especially thanks to graduation, so I don't mind throwing some your way as long as you can tell me when you'll have the money and your address so I can send the mob after you if you don't make the deadline. :D

Buy his Game Boy Light, Afro. That thing is sweet.

I regret parting with it

Also, congrats on the graduation

If you haven't seen it, here's a short, translated, Splatoon manga!

http://thehippityhoppityboop.tumblr.com ... nslated-in#

Loan success! Now time to wait a week.

One...agonizingly long...week...

awesome

Pre-loading in progress! ETA to completion, 40ish minutes! Thank you so much, Afro!

Turning PayPal funds into eShop funds was an adventure of its own. :shocked:

Guys, that's wonderful. This community...!

You guys hopping on for the Test Fire today?

I plan to. Setting a reminder!

You know I'll be there!

Side note: Do we have a thread for NNIDs? I wanted to double check to see who I have added from NC.

Afrohawk52 wrote:You know I'll be there!

Side note: Do we have a thread for NNIDs? I wanted to double check to see who I have added from NC.
http://nintendoconnection.net/forums/vi ... =51&t=4187

Well this Testfire is more of a misfire

Drevin wrote:Well this Testfire is more of a misfire
I remembered the time incorrectly, but I guess I didn't miss much?

It just let me in!