Splatoon

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Warp2063 wrote:I apparently kept forgetting the control to throw grenades... or kept missing the button. I don't think I threw a single one outside of the tutorial.
I didn't either, and I didn't use a single powerup or anything. I just painted away and splatted the odd opponent.

Dayum, I was spamming those things like crazy. I hope you guys take advantage of 'em if you end up getting the main game. They really change the tide of battle imo.

I'm sure I would have used them more frequently, had I been able to.

I watched a few videos of some single player stuff. I'm definitely a lot more tempted to pick this up. The question will be this: which will happen first? Will I have the money, opportunity, and impulse to buy it, or will I lose interest?

Wonder how many of us will be playing still in a few months' time.

I know I will, especially when some of the new maps and modes drop. Can't wait to be able to party up too, that should be really fun.

I also find it a bit funny that you're worried about getting it considering your avatar lol

Afrohawk52 wrote:I also find it a bit funny that you're worried about getting it considering your avatar lol
Reasons. REAAAASSSOOONNNNSS

Love the look of NC right now, this is the best it's looked mayhaps.

What, alive? =P

AC Dasher wrote:Love the look of NC right now, this is the best it's looked mayhaps.
I'm quite happy with how it turned out! Nice work, Devo.

Agreed! Loving that background haha. That's actually my desktop background right now.

GOD I CAN'T WAIT FUCK

Oh, I had to do a full refresh of the page. I was still loading old assets from the cache. I had no idea what you were all talking about.

Another testfire is coming next Saturday! Will be up 3-4 PST (6-7 EST). By this point I'm already sold on the game but I won't turn down another hour of Splatoon before the launch!

I'll be there if I can!

I'm ready to make a big splat

WHOAHEYWHOA!!!...

.... EASY THERE FELLA

All I want to do at this moment is play Splatoon (not Donation or Dilation, thank you autocorrect).

Anyone have $60 they can lend me for the preorder? D: