So Long Club Nintendo

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
I've still got 350 coins if there's anything you guys were interested in!

The Platinum gift expires next week so I'm hoping to get a taker!

For serious? I'd be interested if you have no takers. There's a few games I'd get with that

Actually I'd probably get Earthbound.... if they let me this time ;)

:/

Well the deal is you gotta play the game all the way through, that's it!

Which games strike yer fancy?

I started on Golden Sun. So far so good. Almost our of the intro :P

Well the newest Mario Golf from the Plat and Gold list, as well as Yoshi's New Island (grrrrrrrr). I have all the others I need from that list when I scored Galaxy 2 and Punch Out Wii the first week they were out for ten bucks and got my Zelda Oracle of Ages game with my Gold reward.

I'd rrrrreally caution you against New Island, but if that's what you want... I can only do one of those two since they're the Plat rewards.

Don't worry I've watched playthroughs.. and I'd document my impressions too (maybe time for a new tumblr?) (do people still do tumblr?)

AC Dasher wrote:and I'd document my impressions too (maybe time for a new tumblr?) (do people still do tumblr?)
Nah brah, NC threads are where it's at.

Alright, you've been warned. I'll send you the code! I do expect a full report on NC!

I've still got 350 coins if someone fancies anything.

Haha, I'm a sadist like that.

Downloading right now, thanks D.

Though I might not be thanking you when I start playing ;)

Discounts on some physical goods on the Club Nintendo site? http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/0 ... en_reduced

Well then. Now I regret buying that pouch so early.

Drevin wrote:Well then. Now I regret buying that pouch so early.
I'm certain you're not alone. It makes sense that they'd do this, and do it this way. Fits totally with their MO. But it still sucks.

Damn. I just found a stash of codes. Between that and the markdowns, I could've snagged something cool.