So Long Club Nintendo

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
The rewards are up! The site is being hammered and seems pretty unstable at the moment. https://club.nintendo.com

Here's the physical rewards at the time of writing... think I'll get that bag!

There's also a ton of digital games to get... and good ones!

That's some cool stuff, but I let most my coins expire.

I've got a hard choice to make - I only have 750 coins.

I may have some leftover codes once I decide what I'm actually getting -- I'll be sure to hook you guys up if you need 'em

Damn I spent all my coins before Star Fox 3DS was put up. Ah well. That Fierce Deity jigsaw is dope, though I'd never have time for a puzzle (I barely have time for games other than some Smash once or twice a weak (sic)!).

Drevin wrote:They might be in your to-do list or whatever they call it.
Perhaps, perhaps, I'll check when the site is stable again. I have shit luck with it these last couple.

Still down for me so I can't check how many coins I have. It's probably pretty low since I just bought the Zelda 3DS case but I hope it's at least 300 so I can get a game out of it!

I'm after that 2016 edition of the 2015 calendar for sure.

I finally got in. Ended up spending my 750 coins on old N64 games. Although some of the other titles appealed to me, the N64 craving was a bit greater.

link470 wrote:I'm after that 2016 edition of the 2015 calendar for sure.
lol beat me to it :lol

I only have fifty now.... that's enough for... nothing! good!

I've got a Pokemon Y code if anyone needs a few more coins for something.

March 31... I've still got time to procrastinate

Anyone interested in a free game from the Platinum/Gold list? Pick one and I'll give you a code. The only catch is that you have to play it all the way through and tell us about your experience!