Deal Thread

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Request to admins: Could we get this moved to Gaming Other? There a small chance I was drinking when I posted this. Thanks.

Share any good deals you find in this thread. Everyone knows which side of the border everyone is from and that the deals might not span across.

To start off, 2DSs are currently $79 on Walmart.com (store pickup only).
Last edited by Monkey on December 6th, 2014, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monkey wrote:2DSs are currently $79 on Walmart.com
Man I REALLY hope that's a sign that the new 3DS's are coming to North America soon. It's been too quiet!

On a side note, any admin is free to move this thread to anywhere. I don't know where it belongs.

Edit:I'm tarded and forgot "gaming other" was a forum and not just a category for its subforums. That's totally where this should be.
Last edited by Monkey on December 6th, 2014, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

GOG.com is having a winter sale. Lots of old (and some new) games on sale through December 15th.

You can currently get Age of Wonders for free as long as you have a GOG account. There aren't a ton left though

[paragraph ranting about how GOG changed my name from Monkey to Monkey.219]

$2.49 is a reasonable price for Deadly Premonition. I love the game, but the port is awful.

Deus Ex is just $5. Graphically the game has not aged at all, but gameplay it's still pretty solid. Probably one of the best FPS out there, and an amazing soundtrack too.

Hotline Miami for $5. I like to call it an action puzzle game. Style and gore out the wazoo. Set in the gritty 80s. Very fun and rewarding game once you figure out the solution. Your final run is usually a swift perfect execution which feels really satisfying.

There's tons more but those are some standouts for me...

link470 wrote:
Monkey wrote:2DSs are currently $79 on Walmart.com
Man I REALLY hope that's a sign that the new 3DS's are coming to North America soon. It's been too quiet!
Probably spring around the time of Majora's Mask.