Mario Kart 8

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
User avatar
I'm working on getting a copy.

Anyone want to buy a complete set of mostly NM Pokemon base cards?

User avatar
All right, fine, you guys can stop talking about how awesome it is. I bought it and it's downloading now.

User avatar
Stealing first literally by a foot from Devo on GBA Circuit 3
I got my revenge. :)

User avatar
Good game.
bullshit! on my screen I crossed the finish line first!

User avatar
I bumped you out of the way on mine. :)

Join the club Warp!

User avatar
Afrohawk52 wrote:Join the club Warp!
How does one?

User avatar
Buy the game.

User avatar
Afrohawk52 wrote:Buy the game.
I did. It downloaded. I started the game once and didn't have time to play it right then. I thought you were saying there was an actual club to join.

User avatar
Oh.

Nope.

User avatar
It's down to $48.80 on Amazon now. Still can't afford it :(.

I gotta pick it up. July 31 is the deadline for the Club Nintendo deal.

User avatar
Monkey wrote:July 31 is the deadline for the Club Nintendo deal.
Wait, what IS that exactly?

User avatar
link470 wrote:
Monkey wrote:July 31 is the deadline for the Club Nintendo deal.
Wait, what IS that exactly?
All you need to know!

User avatar
Drevin wrote:
link470 wrote:
Monkey wrote:July 31 is the deadline for the Club Nintendo deal.
Wait, what IS that exactly?
All you need to know!
WOW! Those are all great games too, I'm gonna have to take advantage of that. Which one did you get Devo?

User avatar
My Wii U was the Wind Waker HD bundle, and I already bought Pikmin 3. That left Mario as the only viable option.

User avatar
link470 wrote:
Drevin wrote:
link470 wrote:
Monkey wrote:July 31 is the deadline for the Club Nintendo deal.
Wait, what IS that exactly?
All you need to know!
WOW! Those are all great games too, I'm gonna have to take advantage of that. Which one did you get Devo?
Haven't decided yet. Offer expires next month though, so make sure you pick it up before then!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron