Hyrule Warriors

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Lana is my new waifu

I'm sure the Master Sword will make an appearance.

Drevin wrote:http://www.famitsu.com/news/201407/08056716.html

Well that's a shame.
ugh ya no kidding, and how about that
でリンクのナビゲーターを務めたファイが操作
?!! Like, what were they thinking.

I am calculating a 97% chance you completely missed Fi in the picture.

Drevin wrote:I am calculating a 97% chance you completely missed Fi in the picture.
Oh, I see her now. Gotcha. I didn't know what I was looking for. Thought it must have been something in the picture but it didn't enlarge so I didn't have a good look.

I don't know about you but I'm pretty excited to have a game where Link is fighting along side of the Master Sword. That's pretty cool imo even if the character isn't the greatest

Well, there's your Master Sword appearance anyway...

More characters! Sheik, Darunia and Ruto! I wonder if we can play as the bosses (like Zant or Ghirahim) after we beat the game

I hope so, that would be insanely fun.

This game is shaping up to be one of the most interesting games this year. It may not be filled with depth but it looks like crazy good fun.

I want to play as that Wind Waker boss that snorts arrows.

I just finished Legend Mode on this one and man this game is great. I initially thought it was gonna be pretty repetitive and barely make it through the main story, but this game is so satisfying. Somehow bulldozing hordes of enemies doesn't get old, and there are like 10-15 playable characters... it's still all fresh. I'm gonna work on the secondary content like Adventure Mode and getting badges now.