Thinking about getting a Wii U

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
User avatar
Still thinking about it?

User avatar
yeah. #1 reason is to transfer my vc titles from two Wiis onto a single system. zelda and smash will probably push me over the edge

User avatar
Ray wrote:yeah. #1 reason is to transfer my vc titles from two Wiis onto a single system.
Is that even possible?

User avatar
Maybe you can do Wii to Wii #2 and then to Wii U?

User avatar
Drevin wrote:Maybe you can do Wii to Wii #2 and then to Wii U?
That sounds like probably the best option, if anything.

User avatar
Drevin wrote:Maybe you can do Wii to Wii #2 and then to Wii U?
Not possible
Warp2063 wrote:
Ray wrote:yeah. #1 reason is to transfer my vc titles from two Wiis onto a single system.
Is that even possible?
Possible. I think the second transfer will overwrite all the Miis and play history of the first transfer, but will preserve the VC titles.

User avatar
I want to play my Wii games on my Wii U, but I don't have a Wii remote or nunchuk here... kind of tempted to buy new ones...

User avatar
You could get the new ones that have WM+ inside! I guess that's a good excuse as any...

User avatar
Drevin wrote:You could get the new ones that have WM+ inside! I guess that's a good excuse as any...
I own one of those, but it's the special edition Zelda Skyward Sword one. I also own a matching gold nunchuk. They're all at home, though, as I said.

User avatar
Warp2063 wrote:I own one of those, but it's the special edition Zelda Skyward Sword one.
That's the one I've got.
Warp2063 wrote:I also own a matching gold nunchuk.
Now that I don't have.

User avatar
link470 wrote:
Warp2063 wrote:I own one of those, but it's the special edition Zelda Skyward Sword one.
That's the one I've got.
Warp2063 wrote:I also own a matching gold nunchuk.
Now that I don't have.
Managed to snap it up with some of my Club Nintendo coins. It was expensive.

User avatar
I did something retarded and might end up buying a Wii U as a result.

User avatar
Well saying something like that means you must give us a story!

User avatar
Definitely. I don't know why you didn't start with the story, would've saved us some time.

User avatar
Story required.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron