Wind Waker HD Wii U Bundle

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Article

Looks like a new bundle that includes a special edition GamePad and WW HD. I think the included Wii U is the same as the deluxe edition.

AC, I think this'll be the bundle to get!

edit: It'll probably be a similar price to the deluxe edition though

Yeah hope I'll be working by then. It's nice to see Nintendo making bundles to care about again; I can't remember any since the N64 days (unless you include handhelds; they had some good 'uns).

AC Dasher wrote:It's nice to see Nintendo making bundles to care about again; I can't remember any since the N64 days
I always wanted the green Donkey Kong N64.

Monkey wrote:
AC Dasher wrote:It's nice to see Nintendo making bundles to care about again; I can't remember any since the N64 days
Oh man, I remember that. The see through one!

I want both the Jungle Green and the Ice Blue N64s. They're still on my want list.

Also, want, but I won't have that kind of money by the time the game releases. Probably.

link470 wrote:
Monkey wrote:
Oh man, I remember that. The see through one!
My best friend at the time/now roommate has that one to this day. I was pretty jealous we were kids but I didn't make a stink about it, and DK64 was a pretty good game if memory serves. I hope to play it again in the summer or fall.

See through consoles / handhelds were the best. I miss my GB Phat that was see-through (one of the Play it Loud! series ones).

If Nintendo wants to print more money they should sell a Zelda Gamepad + WW HD bundle

yeah, do that Nintendo

my gold zelda dsl is pretty sweet. has a triforce

Nintendo just confirmed the bundle, launching 9/20 (isn't that before WW HD releases?!) for $299.99.

Also the deluxe edition will be $299 starting 9/20 as well.

edit: release date for WW HD has been pushed up to 9/20

edit2: whoa you get a free hyrule historia?! this is a good bundle

Drevin wrote:edit2: whoa you get a free hyrule historia?! this is a good bundle
Wait actually?! Wow, ya that IS good.

No way I can make that much money by then... *sigh*.

Apparently the digital release for WWHD is September 20th. The physical release won't follow until October 4. How odd.

And the Hyrule Historia I've read is digital? Still cool, but I wouldn't look at it that much unless it was physical; correct me if I'm wrong, it's early and I only slept two hours.

Correct on the Hyrule Historia front. Didn't know Sept 20th was the digital release for WWHD, thought it was retail too. Physical HH would have been a deal-sealer for many I bet. Oh well, digital is better than nothing.

Personally I think it's smart -- it'll likely encourage some to take the dive into digital just to play it earlier. It shows Nintendo is serious about have digital content releases.

Which is likely great for us, even if I'll be pining for a physical box. Although, if Nintendo had a proper account management system in place for games (like Steam), I'd probably just be buying digital anyway.

Ahh, too bad. I'd go for physical Hyrule Historia over digital any day.