Smash

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
I'm glad I never got rid of mine. I still have all 4 of my Wavebirds on my gamecube in my living room. A friend of mine came over once for the first time, and sat down on my couch and looked ahead to the consoles/TV, and the first thing he said after some silence was "you have FOUR WAVEBIRDS?!". I think I have 7 wired controllers too [we had 2 gamecubes, family had one and I had one].

I love the fact that the WaveBirds are wireless and therefore reasonably rangeless, but I like having the rumble feature, too, so it's always difficult to decide which to use.

All aboard!

damn, Palutena and Mii Fighters?!

admittedly I was totally against the ideas of Miis in Smash (I still dislike them in MK), but leave it to Sakurai to impress. I'm totally on board now!

just missing the greatest soldier to ever live...

edit: here's some bundle pricing: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/06/10/e ... g-revealed

$99.99: Smash 4 U, GCN adapter, one GCN controller

$29.99: Smash-branded GCN controller

$19.99: GCN Adapter for Wii U

edit2: what in the flying fuck Japan gets it a month earlier? BULLSHIT http://www.smashbros.com/jp/3ds/

I was going to angry tweet about Miis in Smash, but why bother?

Plus there were probably some filling that niche for me this morning, though I feel like I'm in the minority on this respect.

That trailer was sweet. Other than Pit's voice acting, that's the best piece of animation I've seen in some time. I wish there was a show like that, I'd watch TV again!

I dunno man, you know me and my hatred of the Miis in MK... but here I feel like they're actually doing something other than just simply plunking them in and going 'hey look!! it's your Mii!' You can actually tailor it your fighting style and customize it (probably just silly hats, but hey HATS!)

Hats were in fact confirmed later.

Also Pacman confirmed

No seriously: http://nintendoeverything.com/super-sma ... live-blog/

Same boat as Miis. Thought Pac would be dumb. Fully on board after just that

G&W confirmed? probably.

edit: dang, looks like there will be costumes for Mii Fighters too!

zzZZzz... *wakes* Huh? Pac Man? Anyway! ZzzzZ

I have a severe hatred for pac-man world. When I was a young kid I rented it with my own $3 or $4. That was the first game I ever rented and I was young enough that I didn't get an allowance or anything. All I did was walk around not knowing what to do until fucking ghosts came out of a trash can and killed pac-man. Total waste of my money. Played a ROM of it about a year or two ago and I had the same experience, minus spending all of my money on it. Fuck that game and fuck the pac-man world pacman. Classic would've been better. Nintendo should just not put characters in if the companies have dumb stipulations. We can all live without pac-man.

TL;DR
Pac-Man world Pac-Man fucked me over as a child.

nintendo confirmed a slut: is fucking everyone's main characters with smash

Pacman World was alright; Ms. Pac Man's Maze Madness was supremely better. Really, though, I don't have the time of day for Pac Man. He's just boring to me, really.

I played PacMan World 2 and 3 I think, and didn't mind them. I never played 1 though.