Smash

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Haven't they locked content behind e-reader cards before?

Today we fight for our friends

IKE CONFIRMED

edit: lol

His new outfit and facial expressions make him look like a fucking boss. Absolutely fantastic.

Anybody going to Best Buy for the demo? Here are the locations this year... http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-promo ... 2400050002

I hate Best Buy, but since I don't have to buy anything, I might.

Can't they just make the demo downloadable? -_-

my official guess is nov 23 release

well that's good news

who is running nintendo right now? it's like a circus

no idea but I'm liking the whole giving us options thing

Didn't see that coming.

Edit: Totally got a boost on some gc controllers I happened to be selling on eBay, presumably due to this news. Nintendo would be dumb no to reprint them and I doubt they'd just tease us with the smash logo controller, but I'll take it.

Are they Wavebirds? I... might want one...

No wavebirds. I'd keep it for myself if I came across one :P. People don't know that their official GC controllers are worth as much as their GC, so you can flip them for a decent profit if you find them somewhere.

I've got a boxed white one from Japan with an extra long cord and saw one go for $65. I don't know if I should gamble and hold it or let it go. I'll probably just keep it for myself.

Yeah I found a beat-up Wavebird in a pawn shop once, wasn't cheap (like $50-$60). I cleaned it up good as new though. I still need 2 more...

I own two official, black, wired GameCube controllers, one gray WaveBird and one silver WaveBird. All are in pretty good shape, but I don't necessarily want to part with them.