Smash

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Yeah I hit up Ryu instantly but I need some more cash so I'll wait til the weekend to get some mo' shit.

I downloaded everyone and the dreamland stage. $17.24 was kinda steep but worth it I like. Roy's really fun. Like an easier Marth w/o the slowness of Ike. Ryu is awesome to play, but those combos aren't easy! And Lucas is okay.

I'll wait to download some of this shit (albeit good shit) as peeps don't come to my house to play Smash, I go to theirs, but it's nice to have it on 3DS (especially Ryu) but yeah damn it's steep to have all of it on 3DS and Wii U. Plus when I was watching the trailer I forgot to convert to CAN....... ouch.

And I'll never play as Lucas but I take a drink once in a while, but..

Ryu has been a blast to play so far. In one match I beat ROB's up-tilt with my Shoryuken right before it went off, felt good. I really hope he returns in future Smash iterations.

Roy might be my new main, just love the way he plays.

Yeah I missed Roy. Him and Ike are my favourite FE char in these games and I like them for opposite reasons.

roy's up b is awesome and his standard b is actually fast enough to use defensively

his up smash is so satisfying too. if you catch someone in it, they're in for a ride

Anyone want a code for Splatoon Mii costumes? No guarantee it'll work but if anyone is interested...

EDIT: Taken!

I think if I can learn how to play Lucina better, then my next project will be Yoshi. That little fucker

I'm the Green Falcon, my roommate is on my team. We were playing for-glory doubles online. Uploaded just for the sudden death results.

Uploading the video was really awful. It takes 3 minutes to render the video, then 10 minutes to upload it. In this time, you can't use the Wii U for anything. And it's only 720p30fps but better than nothing I guess.

Bought the two new maps of course. The castle is really awesome, and the tornadoes are still there!

lol wow. What a gongshow of an ending.

Hehe, nice ending there. That was pretty good!

So... Cloud in Smash? How nuts is that?! It is yet another sword user, but I've got faith that Sakurai and co. can make him feel unique. The fact that a Square character has made it in opens the door wide open for anything (admittedly as soon as Ryu appeared that was already the case)... perhaps we'll even see someone like Geno?

in b4 down+b is counter

And not to mention a presentation all about Smash in December... what could be in store? This is definitely the game that keeps on giving.

I don't know who Bayo is, but it rhymes with mayo. So that's good?

Netta.