Smash

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.

Almost proficient with the Pro Controller. Still making mistakes with abxy and to a lesser extent R RB.

Also

Amiibos are valuable! The rare ones sell on ebay for 3-5x retail price! Going to preorder Little Mac and Captain Falcon and try to resell

cause last time you tried to resell something on ebay it went super well

playing sheik is really fun. VS little mac is a great land speed battle.

figuring out the flopping fish still

Mewtwo! He was always one of my favorite characters to joke around with. "Aaaaaahhhhh..." as he flies into the sunset... seriously though I want to try him out, hope he's as cool as he looks!

April 15th to those who bought 3DS and Wii U versions, April 28th for the rest of you plebians... I mean guys.

I was all smiles when this guy popped up in the trailer. Gives me hope that if we yell loud enough, maybe Nintendo can work out a way to get Snake in again.

tried playing online again, can confirm: unplayable

Lucas on 6/14!

day 1

gonna teach nintendo that they will be rewarded with cash if they release more characters

Presentation on the same day as Lucas release!

wonder red confirmed

WONDER RED, EVERY THREAD

Well it isn't gonna be Wonder Red no it will be, but holy shit look what leaked today!

If you told me a few years ago Snake was gonna be in Brawl, I woulda laughed. Now if you had told me around the time Brawl was out that Ryu would be in Smash, I woulda laughed.

What a time to be alive

NOICe I can hear 'Roy's our Boy! Roy's out Boy!' again and, Ryu, well that's awesome on all levels.

75 cents for freaking mii costumes?

NINTENDO PLS

youtube update pretty great. gonna be sharing lots of vids :)

Here's today's update!

The Ryu portion was amazing, gave me chills. The amount of detail they gave him is top notch, although with Sakurai I should have expected it! The Focus Attack Dash Cancel being in the game is great