The Wonderful 101 (Project P-100)

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Afrohawk52 wrote:So I played and beat this game and it was pretty fucking awesome. Definitely in my top 5 games for this year, maybe even number one. Anyone else get it?
Alas, I am poor and own only Wind Waker and Pikmin 3.

when i look at the games i'd play on wii u, this is the only 3rd party must-play on my list

zelda, smash, w101

there are other good games, but they are just filler to me. like the new mario with the furry suit or another mario kart.

W101 really needs more recognition. It's a fun, unique experience that most games today just don't do. Great characters, fun style, good dialogue, interesting story overall, awesome mechanics with more depth than most people realize and one hell of an overall experience. I wish it had more commercials and better reviews when it came out, it really deserves them.

I tried the demo and didn't like it in seconds. Maybe I just didn't get it?

It has a bit of a learning curve because the controls are so different from regular games. Most people had no idea what they were doing when they first started and neither did I. With practice it becomes so much more enjoyable though.

Just here to echo what has Afro said. I picked it up a few days ago. Bit of a learning curve, but once you get it the game is great. I'm on Chapter 2 and things are heating up!

If you've never played a Platinum title before, this will probably make you love (or hate) their games.

It was definitely the game that made me love 'em. It made me really excited for Bayonetta 1 & 2 later this year.