Pikmin 3

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Looks like another Pikmin game. I didn't really play the first all too much, and didn't even touch the 2nd. Been thinking I should pick up the 1 & 2 collection on Wii and play 'em.

Any of the Pikmin vets excited for this?

Well, the first two are still on my "to play for real this time" list. My mother owns both on the GameCube, and I own the first one on the Wii. The second one just came out on the Wii today, and I intend to get it. I really like the concept, and I like the idea of having the control pad to make things even more intuitive.

Can't wait to see link470 beat this in 2020.

I still haven't played Pikmin 2 and never beat the first one until last month.

I played the first one, liked it a lot. Looking forward to this one. Will likely rent Pikmin 2 for Wii.

...I only just finished Pikmin 1 and 2 this past year.

link470 wrote:...I only just finished Pikmin 1 and 2 this past year.
So, you're ahead of me in Zelda and Pikmin now??? I have to start working on my Nintendo backlog.

Any Wii U owners picking this up? link470??

you'll be on target for another 7 years or so

Drevin wrote:you'll be on target for another 7 years or so
Ya that's about right, unfortunately. Not worth it for me to spend money/request games as gifts when I have so many existing games that still need to be played/finished. The only exception of course is games that I just can't wait any longer before playing the next one, like Mario, Zelda, StarCraft, and Assassins Creed. Those ones usually jump to the top of the list.