Nintendo Wii U Info Thread

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
I gotta say, having the option to play games just on the GamePad makes for some awesome bedtime gaming.

I think I've bought SMW enough times now that buying it again will have no effect on me. KSS is a great game too, will probably buy that as well.

D[r]evo: I'm not really sure because of the way you worded it, but were you implying that you are burnt out on Super Mario World?

Also, I wonder if that Yoshi's "Epic-Yarn" game is being shelved in favour of the 3DS game or if it's still coming out? If the latter Nintendo sure has mad love for Yoshi and Luigi this year!

It's more of a... "Well I've already bought this game four times, what's another?" Cause it's a damn good game.

AC Dasher wrote:Also, I wonder if that Yoshi's "Epic-Yarn" game is being shelved in favour of the 3DS game or if it's still coming out? If the latter Nintendo sure has mad love for Yoshi and Luigi this year!
Nah I think either a Nintendo Direct or E3 will probably tell us that the Yoshi's Yarn game is coming later this year. I'm hoping anyway, the Wii U really needs games to get their sales up.

Drevin wrote:It's more of a... "Well I've already bought this game four times, what's another?" Cause it's a damn good game.
Oh okay. Did you get a SNES copy??

Afrohawk52 wrote:
AC Dasher wrote:Also, I wonder if that Yoshi's "Epic-Yarn" game is being shelved in favour of the 3DS game or if it's still coming out? If the latter Nintendo sure has mad love for Yoshi and Luigi this year!
Nah I think either a Nintendo Direct or E3 will probably tell us that the Yoshi's Yarn game is coming later this year. I'm hoping anyway, the Wii U really needs games to get their sales up.
^This

AC Dasher wrote:
Drevin wrote:It's more of a... "Well I've already bought this game four times, what's another?" Cause it's a damn good game.
Not as of yet, but there's nothing saying I won't...!
'cause I like spendin' money! Receipt envy for all y'all!

Drevin wrote:
AC Dasher wrote:
Not as of yet, but there's nothing saying I won't...!
'cause I like spendin' money! Receipt envy for all y'all!
Whoa what's with you and Sherpa Mike taking the reigns lately? Well I guess after 8 or so some odd years ruling, I gotta step mah game up!

These guys are claiming that they've got an optical drive emulator up and running.

http://en.hackconsoles.com/wiikeyu.html

Tank! Tank! Tank! is now a free downloadable game. As a man with a love for giant robotic animals, I'd give it a shot if I could. It looks like a good bad game, if that makes any sense.