Pokemon Black/White Version 2

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Drevin wrote:I bitch and whine / but I know I'll be first in the torrent queue
ftfm
shit that doesn't rhyme

Drevin wrote:I bitch and whine / but I know I'll be first in line
that was beautiful

New adventure better include going to other regions. There's a fucking airport, but you can't use it to go anywhere. Total rip-off.

J-Man wrote:New adventure better include going to other regions. There's a fucking airport, but you can't use it to go anywhere. Total rip-off.

patience, j-man. patience.

That map is awesome.

Where does Unova fit in that?

bulbapedia wrote:The designs of five of the major Pokémon regions - Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova - are strikingly similar in geography and demographics to regions in the real world. The first four regions are based on smaller regions in Japan, while Unova is based on the New York metropolitan area.

My girlfriend made me remember something the other day: the story isn't over yet. All you get after finding the old dudes is "O HAI WE SAW N IN ANOTYEHR COUNTRY LOL BYE." This has made me much more accepting of the idea of a straight up sequel.

Game save transfer? Keeping your Pokémon from the first game? Could be interesting.

J-Man wrote:Keeping your Pokémon from the first game?
Level 100+?

yeah that was a ripoff. i found them all and then what? nothing. wtf.

i'll be getting this game and playing it nuzlocke first playthrough

First details. Nothing you wouldn't expect so far. Still hoping for saved game transfer.

I'll think about it. I'm rather Pokey-man'd out. At least for the traditional games...

Did anyone else get it?

I... got it.

Drevin wrote:Did anyone else get it?

I... got it.
I have yet to finish Sapphire XD...and haven't started Pearl.