Skyward Sword

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Anybody else pick this up (god i hope so). Just to warn you, the length of this game's kokiri Forest sequence (the one where you learn the basic mechanics/get your sword) drag on for a little too long, but the first dungeon was pretty fun and I cant wait to see what the game has in store. I honestly can't wait to keep playing, but I have an essay to write that's due tomorrow at midnight. So a little under 24 hours from now. Also the soundtrack is kickin so far, I love Zelda music soooo much.

In preparation for the soundtrack, I've listened to the latest orchestrated Zelda CD something like 50 times.

I've got mine coming in the mail... hopefully here soon!

I asked for the collectors edition for Christmas.

Day one, motherfucker, day one.

Did I get it daaaay one? No.

its not even day one anymore <.<

True that.

i beat it already.

Puxel wrote:i beat it already.
Actually?!
Wait...was it pirated?

link470 wrote:
Puxel wrote:i beat it already.
Actually?!
Wait...was it pirated?
You have to ask?

Me? I'm taking my time beating it. I'm currently doing one final exploration of Skyloft before leaving on my journey. So far, I'm really enjoying the conversation options. Some are quite humorous... And I love the physical expressions of the characters-- especially the body language. The music is very good too. I can't wait to be able to play it on my own system and not have to listen to my youngest sister listen to Justin Bieber or whoever on YouTube while I'm trying to play. Unfortunately, while I'm home for U.S. Thanksgiving break, my playing options are rather limited, so I have to play it in the most public room in the house.

I like when Link says something awkward or non-complimentary to Zelda and she's all like "You big nerd!!" or what have you.

AC Dasher wrote:I like when Link says something awkward or non-complimentary to Zelda and she's all like "You big nerd!!" or what have you.
You know what's sad? It took me two reads through that sentence to realize you weren't talking about me...

link470 wrote:
AC Dasher wrote:I like when Link says something awkward or non-complimentary to Zelda and she's all like "You big nerd!!" or what have you.
You know what's sad? It took me two reads through that sentence to realize you weren't talking about me...
Well that does happen when you talk to Zelda, too.

These controls are frustrating.

Check out this quick review on New Challenger featuring Kevin Rose.