Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
You know, sometimes all we talk about are building teams, but how are you guys doing on side-quests? They're part of the game too, you know... ;)

Pokédex: 267 seen / 149 caught
All Unown caught
Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, all three dogs and birds, Kyogre and Latias caught
Red defeated
Last room in Pokéathlon unlocked; 17/40 trophies obtained
Obtained the phone numbers of 5 Gym Leaders

kinda slowed playing since halo reach came out but now that the betas over i might go back to it. got some grindin' to do... i caught moltres and articuno

I've ignored them. PvP is really the only thing I'm not utterly bored of in pokemon.

Jirachi is available on WFC now.

Monkey wrote:Jirachi is available on WFC now.
Less than a minute after reading this, I had my DS in hand and the download was in progress.

It's sad that the only reason I boot up Pokemon these days is for the DLC. :(

Jirachi get.

Good, this started to get me playing again. I'll still trade for a Skarmory if anyone is interested.

I think you can get Sableye in HG, do you have one? I'll trade you a Skarmory for it.

Yeah, I caught one for you a while back, but never gave it to you.

I can trade sometime before 3:00 pm or after 1:00 AM EST during the week or any time over the weekend.

Lets try on the weekend. If you see me on MSN though, check to see if I'm around.

serebii wrote:For those of you in America, Europe and Australia, a new WiFi event has been announced for download this week. From Saturday July 31st 2010 to August 27th, you will be able to download the Enigma Stone item onto HeartGold & SoulSilver. This item allows you to go to Pewter Museum where the item will be unlocked and you will receive the Soul Dew. However, a Latios or Latias will appear in Pewter City in HeartGold & SoulSilver respectively. Be sure to download it while you still can.

Latias is the uber of non-ubers

Collector sense tingling....

This week I grinded for 10 hours in victory road and mt silver. My team is finally complete. Someone battle me.

I've got 3 NUs, 2 UUs, and 1 OU pokemon according to this chart: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/

I got my Enigma Stone. Apparently I never actually claimed my Jirachi either... it's been sitting in that green man's hands for some time now.