Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Mine will be ready soon. I haven't had much time lately but I'm getting around to it slowly.

I finally beat Voltorb Flip level 7 last night, without the help of a program!

Warp2063 wrote:I finally beat Voltorb Flip level 7 last night, without the help of a program!
Nice. I've only done it with the program. I got over 3000 coins from one round 7.

Monkey wrote:
Warp2063 wrote:I finally beat Voltorb Flip level 7 last night, without the help of a program!
Nice. I've only done it with the program. I got over 3000 coins from one round 7.
I think my total was somewhere above 2100 for that round.

I put my pokewalker through the wash the other day. Today I looked on ebay for a replacement and found that they are going for ~$30. That's pretty ridiculous, but now I'm thinking that I can make a profit just by buying HG and SS games at the store and selling the game and walker seperatly until Nintendo puts out standalone walkers in NA.

You can buy a PokeWalker individually directly from Nintendo (in the US).

Devo wrote:You can buy aPokeWalker individually directly from Nintendo (in the US).
You can break even on the games (SoulSilver is going for more than retail at goozex, even) and sell the walker for pokeprofit. I'm going to take advantage of this until the demand dies down.

I'll just keep one of the walkers.
Last edited by Monkey on April 20th, 2010, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monkey wrote:You can break even on the games (SoulSilver is going for more than retail at goozex, even) and sell the walker for pure profit.
I scrolled by quickly, definitely thought you said Pokeprofit. Glad I re-read. You or I haven't gone insane.

I'm still taking challenges. Everyone on GameFAQS is either too good or too bad. No one in the middle, like me.

There's a good mix in the Serebii.net IRC. At least there was back in the D/P days. I haven't tried since.

I'm 3/6 done with a team that better suits my style (maybe 4/6. I might reuse Vaporeon). It's going to be the most annoying team I've ever created.

Well, I've made $70 off of Pokemon in 3 days. It won't last, since I'm undercutting everyone on ebay until prices become equal to mine, then I have to undercut them again. Not bad though.

Also, Team #2 will be done by the end of the week. This one fits my playing style much better.

Ok, just got back from my week vacation (should explain the post absences), and on the plane i got that 16th badge. Now we get to the fun part which is building my super awesome team, will report back.

The only thing left for me to do is complete the Pokédex.

Maybe a team too, but I'm not too keen on battling.

anyone up for a battle this weekend? i have a lvl 100 team

anyone want to battle any lvl