Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
Remakes of the Gold/Silver games. I guess that's nice of them. I'd like a remake of the two I didn't play instead - Ruby/Sapphire.

I wonder if there's a National Dex. That would be nice.

Link?

I'd be somewhat interested. Gold and Silver were kind of fun. As long as it includes the Crystal upgrades, it should be great.

XD

I just copy pasted the title after a quick glance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4DDps8bHDo

There are gameplay videos out too though.

i call gold

I've been following updates on and off, and here are some bullet points:
  • - First Pokemon in your roster of six follows you around (if you want)
    - The Main Menu is now on the touch screen. Hopefully this means PCs are touch screen controlled too.
    - Game comes with "PokeWalker," and allows you to upload one pokemon to and it level it up as you walk around (in real life). Similar to the Pokemon Pikachu of days gone by. Apparently you can even battle with it. Maybe they will let two PokeWalkers do battle? That'd be awesome.
There are many more I'm sure but these are the ones that sound exciting to me. Here is a more recent trailer.

i call silver

screw spoilers i want silver too

Silver was my original. I like the cartridge color better than that weird plastic gold, too.

Devo wrote:I've been following updates on and off, and here are some bullet points:
  • - First Pokemon in your roster of six follows you around (if you want)
    - The Main Menu is now on the touch screen. Hopefully this means PCs are touch screen controlled too.
    - Game comes with "PokeWalker," and allows you to upload one pokemon to and it level it up as you walk around (in real life). Similar to the Pokemon Pikachu of days gone by. Apparently you can even battle with it. Maybe they will let two PokeWalkers do battle? That'd be awesome.
There are many more I'm sure but these are the ones that sound exciting to me. Here is a more recent trailer.

i call silver
I wasn't too interested in yet another remake until I read these features. Hopefully those walkers can hatch eggs for us IV nerds.

Gold!

I carried the first two Pokemon Pikachus around with me. I could do the Pokewalker, too.

Might be worth sinking another 100 hours into. I prefer Silver, but if everybody's getting it, I might as well go with Gold.

J-Man wrote:Might be worth sinking another 100 hours into. I prefer Silver, but if everybody's getting it, I might as well go with Gold.
In the older games, it didn't matter as much, because the story didn't deviate as much between the two games. Really, only the Pokemon you could potentially catch changed.

Warp2063 wrote:
J-Man wrote:Might be worth sinking another 100 hours into. I prefer Silver, but if everybody's getting it, I might as well go with Gold.
In the older games, it didn't matter as much, because the story didn't deviate as much between the two games. Really, only the Pokemon you could potentially catch changed.
I usually go for the less popular one, with the exception of blue version. The red version kids in my school could get pretty much whatever they wanted for a Growithe(sp?). Ever since then I found out what most people were getting and got the opposite.

With online trading it doesn't matter much at all anymore. I was able to trade "equal" exclusives straight up with the GTS (or whatever it's called) easily.

So now, it really comes down to which color you prefer.

On, another note. I'm restarting until get a female Totodile(that's the water starter's name, right?). I got some sweet stuff for baby Chimchars in Pearl. I usually go with the fire starters, but Typhlosian sucks AND is ugly.

bump - Got my preorder Lugia. I am pumped for this game. Loved the classic gbc games. Brings back memories.

Yay, the G&S games came when my love affair of the Pokes was done, at least for six years. So I only got about 6 dungeons in and then sold my GBC and all my games including my five Pokemon games.

Me getty Silver for Lugia. I originally played Gold, though, I picked it for the colour instead of the bird; odd.

Seems like everyone is getting Silver. The majority, anyway.