Star Fox 64

For all the consoles in Nintendo's vast legacy.
I thought of putting a NC top 10 list here. Since it's on the wii now (I think...) that makes more people able to play (although I'd still want the 64 controller).

Post your score below.

NC Star Fox 64 High Score list.
1) Monkey - 1963 Hits
2) Afro - 1234 Hits
Last edited by Monkey on January 19th, 2015, 3:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.

I still have 1000 spare points, but I think I'll wait to see Monday's releases before downloading it.

1234 Hits (Hard)

1687!

meh i was never big on score, i was just in it for collecting the badges...if I get expert mode unlocked i could have a go at this bout.

nypad5 wrote:meh i was never big on score, i was just in it for collecting the badges...if I get expert mode unlocked i could have a go at this bout.
I don't have expert mode yet.

I've got 4 more levels to get badges on (I had them all on my old cartridge).

(Zombump)

Almost broke 1800 today (on normal!). 1778. Would've have 1798 had I beaten Star Wolf a few seconds faster.

8) I still love this game. Why don't they ever make anything like it?

Because it's too awesome. I love it, too.

Broke 1800 today on normal mode. I've been kind of obsessed with this game over the past week.

I might play around in Unity to see how difficult it would be to make something in Star Fox vein. I've got nothing better to do.

I should learn Unity.

My long lost family copies of N64 games have finally been found, the ones that were shared amongst our whole family before I got my own N64 and started building my own collection of games. Star Fox 64 is in the bundle of family games, can't wait to get my hands on them soon and fire it up.

The "family" N64 is basically mine. I technically own half of it, along with probably more than half of the games. Almost nobody played on it anymore when people were around, and there's almost no one around anymore. I've basically been given the go-ahead to take it out of the entertainment center.

Still wish the front jewel was uncracked... someone cracked it years ago. :/

We sold ours and bought two gamecube games with it. Spiderman and Monkey Ball. Not the best trade, but I bought most of the games back around the time Gamestop started clearing out N64 games.

link470 wrote:My long lost family copies of N64 games have finally been found, the ones that were shared amongst our whole family before I got my own N64 and started building my own collection of games. Star Fox 64 is in the bundle of family games, can't wait to get my hands on them soon and fire it up.
Let's-a go!