Games you would like to see on switch?

Nintendo's latest hybrid console.
with a lot of the games coming out on the switch (at least those with pre-established property's) the lack of new features of the console being used is very apparent. what games would you like to see on switch and what type of tech from the switch would they use. example: Pokemon snap, move the switch around to take pictures in the level.

I always want Pokemon Snap.

I dunno, Luigi's Mansion...?

It's not even noon yet; too early to think on a Saturday. :P

Warp2063 wrote:I dunno, Luigi's Mansion...?
...THIS. Wow why didn't I think of that. I *love* Luigi's mansion and really want Nintendo to come out with another at some point.

Well I really think Pokemon Snap should have finally got a sequel on the Wii U because that would have been perfect. But maybe it's better suited here? It's tough to say? I will say though that ARMS just has me hankering for a new Punch Out game, and I really think such a stylized game as Arms maybe their efforts would have been better suited to an already established cast of great characters but we'll see, not sure if this new IP will sell much at all. Would love to support it but it seems a bit shallow thus far, like the developer was talking about strategies and blocking whilst players just kept waggling Wii-style.

I want a new F Zero but I really don't care for added gimmicks implementing the Joy Con or anything as that mentality ruined the last Star Fox game, Rest In Peace Fox McCloud.

AC Dasher wrote:
February 26th, 2017, 12:12 am
I want a new F Zero
Amen.
AC Dasher wrote:
February 26th, 2017, 12:12 am
but I really don't care for added gimmicks implementing the Joy Con or anything as that mentality ruined the last Star Fox game
I still want another Star Fox Adventures game! Still one of my favorites of all time.

I think I'm with AC in that the gimmicks just haven't been working lately. Leave the weird control schemes at the door, and focus on the game design innovation.

Metroid. Please Nintendo, don't let this franchise die.

Federation Force does not count

That's one of the reasons I still have absolutely no interest in VR at the moment. It seems way too gimicky right now.

Nintendo is really the sole developer I've seen that's actually thought of a lot of the ways to use their own hardware. I can't think of much third party stuff that's taken advantage of unique features in a way Nintendo has. Where as something like the iPhone or iPad, it's the complete opposite. Developers are flocking to that and making it do things nobody even imagined.

Yes definitely a new Metroid. First person or 2D - 86 the Other M and do a sequel to Prime 3 or Zero Mission, can you imagine how good a new proper Metroid game would look in this day and age? The Prime games still look good and they're ten plus years old! Also - I know it'll never come to be - a new Wave Race, considering the water effects and that weren't matched in most games until about ten years after the N64 game... maan that would be cool!

@Link
I've been meaning to pick that up as other than playing for five minutes at a friends' back in, probably 05 or 04 (don't know what year the game came out), I haven't played it. It looks decent, I've heard people like it and people hate it - no in between - but like a lot of things I would like to see for myself.

super mario sunshine or an iron man game where you fly around with jet propulsion might be cool (or annoying)

also i'd like a smash bros wii u port

and lots of indie 'party' games that are good for large crowds

Ray wrote:
February 27th, 2017, 11:55 pm
and lots of indie 'party' games that are good for large crowds
Ya that's a good call actually, it's amazing how much fun the Warioware mini games are. I've spent a few good evenings with Drevin and AC playing those.

Ray wrote:
February 27th, 2017, 11:55 pm
game where you fly around with jet propulsion might be cool (or annoying)
Pilotwings, please do this.

I mean this game wouldn't be to bad on switch [NSFW]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0DWEjlUcsA

colesepic wrote:
March 1st, 2017, 7:54 pm
I mean this game wouldn't be to bad on switch [NSFW]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0DWEjlUcsA
I don't think the hardware is compatible with that game.

link470 wrote:
March 1st, 2017, 11:12 pm
colesepic wrote:
March 1st, 2017, 7:54 pm
I don't think the hardware is compatible with that game.
one word dongles