Friend Codes?

Nintendo's latest hybrid console.
Not sure if this goes somewhere else, but friend codes, for now so we can play Mario Kart together.

6453-8570-1910

Wait, the Switch doesn't just use a Nintendo ID and account friends list?! You still have to have use friend codes?

I'm pretty sure you do.

First you have to create a new Nintendo account, the Nintendo account I had from a long time ago that I would use back when club nintendo sent physical rewards can't be used, everyone's gotta start fresh.

After you do that if you want you can link your NintendoID if you have one from the WiiU/3DS, but I think at the end of the day you need to exchange a brand new 12 digit friend code.

Not sure if there's another way.

link470 wrote:
May 3rd, 2017, 9:09 am
Wait, the Switch doesn't just use a Nintendo ID and account friends list?! You still have to have use friend codes?
Yep. Nintendo had the genius idea of making us use a friend code despite the fact we all have Nintendo IDs now...

Wow. That's mind blowingly stupid. But ok!

So where's the codes already?

I'll post mine when I buy a Switch! More accurately... when I find it.

Ya I don't have a Switch either. That's most definitely not because I don't want one, because I'm definitely getting one. I just wanted to make sure I actually completed everything on my goals list for this year, and I knew that if I got a Switch and Zelda, I'd be playing nothing but Zelda for quite awhile.

I lost about a month of my life playing the new Zelda whenever I was awake, I guess 'lost' isn't the right word though.

Also Devo I sucked it up and paid a dude off Craigslist for slightly more than store value ($300 + tax vs. just $400 in cash to this guy), very glad I did.