Majora's Mask 3D

Nintendo's latest portable console.

It's real! It's really real!!

Man, I guess I should finish Twilight Prin...WAIT! I already did that a couple years ago! I can't even say that anymore.

That's awesome, glad the rumors were true! Majora's Mask was a lot of fun.

I've been hearing rumors for years - finally heard the official news a few hours ago. I am excite.

The URL says "temp" but I really hope this is the final box art

Just... ah...

I... uh.. have been AFK for a while as our internet's been all screwy so only got to witness this one my Dog-forsaken phone, but DAYUM! This might turn out to be the best 3DS game just sayin'.

I really, rrrreaaaallly hope that's the final box art, D.

I wonder if they might time this with the release of the New 3DS (in NA)... Majora's Mask New 3DS anyone?! Hello!

Drevin wrote:I wonder if they might time this with the release of the New 3DS (in NA)... Majora's Mask New 3DS anyone?! Hello!
I was thinking the same thing. I kind of doubt that there will be a North American special edition or a combo pack at launch, but I wouldn't be surprised if they launched side-by-side. I also doubt there will be any special New 3DS functionality for it... but again, not impossible. Maybe they'll let you use the C-stick for songs.

Man I'm mad excited for this game. I mean, we knew they were going to do it eventually but we're finally hearing about it. It's about time! Can't wait to hear what changes they bring to the game. Maybe I'll finally be able to beat it this time!

Yeah I'm going to use this as incentive to actually play through the whole experience this time, I've always really liked the vibes/weirdness/music to this one more than any other modern era/3D Zelda(r) but never beat this here game. I've been following a couple twitter accounts for probably three years or something that both alluded to this game happening and now it's a reality and it could be no sweeter. That trailer got me more stoked than any trailer I can remember in the last year or two save for 3D World.

This game has been more and more fun the older I've gotten.

I haven't beaten it yet either, but I've been planning on it since slightly before this announcement. I think I'm near the end.

From what I can remember, MM was one of the first games I ever actually sat through and did everything. All the masks, heart pieces, fairies, everything.

Also one of the first games I feel that actually felt like the world was alive -- all of the NPCs have things to do, and some have whole storylines (that span over the 3 days) attached to them. I don't want to spoil them... but to those going in fresh you should definitely dedicate time to just exploring Termina and interacting with all of the NPCs. It's a rewarding experience.

I might have obtained everything on Ocarina before I did in Majora's Mask, but I definitely did obtain everything in Majora's Mask. Everything that could be permanently obtained, anyway.

Drevin wrote:
Also one of the first games I feel that actually felt like the world was alive -- all of the NPCs have things to do, and some have whole storylines (that span over the 3 days) attached to them. I don't want to spoil them... but to those going in fresh you should definitely dedicate time to just exploring Termina and interacting with all of the NPCs. It's a rewarding experience.
That's why I appreciate it more and more. I don't want to be the center of a game's universe. The fact that everyone runs on a schedule, whether you're there or not, combined with the ability to reset time makes for a wonderful experience.

When I created my latest file a year or two ago, that's what called me back. I set out to clear the main story first, just because I never had, but I fully intended to do everything.