Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Mine does that too -- I don't think it's a crash. I've read that in order to get the most performance out of the game, the developers used the RAM usually reserved for certain system apps like the Web Browser and Miiverse apps (you actually can't use them while the game is running) and presumably some other OS-related things. It's probably just restarting the whole OS when you quit the game.

Some more info: http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2413 ... n-new-3ds/

Damn, Smash sure takes up tons of space. Oh well. As long as I can still post stuff to Miiverse on the Wii U version I think I'll just refrain from taking screenshots until that comes out.

yeah Falco is fine Ray

3 short days to go...

It's likely going to be longer for me, guys. I can't afford it. I suck at Smash, anyway.

You could always wait till the Wii U version. Probably everyone here who has a Wii U will be getting that one! ...or getting a Wii U for it

wii u version only for me too.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/sep/ ... e-pad-pro/

So, the Circle Pad Pro wasn't supported due to how it wasted critical system resources. Interesting.

Going midnight release tomorrow. I've been waiting for so long, soon it will finally be in my hands.

poi-sun-ally I prefer da eggs

tomorrow is almost here!

hhhangds off mah prrrey

Today was the best day, playin' Smash at A&W and all that. This game is so far incrredible. I'll admit I had my doubts earlier in the year but those doubts were wrong. Early favs just out of the gate are Greninja, Shulk, Duck Hunt (Duo), Mega Man (obvs), Killager and it's very nice to have my guilty pleasure Mr. Gangsta Watch back. Crazy pro game, some of these stages are already feelin' like best o' the series contenders. The controls - like I said about the demo but maybe not here at NC - are so fluid and it's just great so far and I've only put in 50 matches sooooooo let's go!

I tried some online last night. Definitely leaps and bounds better than Brawl. There is some input delay, but if you're doing 1-on-1 with someone in NA it's barely there (although maybe I got lucky). I tried some 4 player matches and the lag was noticeably worse, but not completely unplayable. I imagine if you got 4 people with solid connections it'd be just fine.

Elite Beat Agents sound off!