Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Haha awwwww

+1 #highfive #rightinthefeelz

Ike the Barnacle (GlubGlubGlubbGlub)

(sorry only AC is gonna get this one)

I see the lip-syncing is still Brawl level. Not that I care, I actually get more enjoyment out of the terrible facial animations.

Looks like IC were cut due to technical reasons after all.

Personally, couldn't give a toss. I'd gladly sacrifice Snake (and it looks like we did ;_;7) for portable Smash.

Drevin wrote:Image
Ike the Barnacle (GlubGlubGlubbGlub)

(sorry only AC is gonna get this one)
OH GAWD

Well played, sir!

8) *golf clap*

The Doctor Is In

I was already hyped enough that Mario was ditching the F.L.U.D.D. If I main anyone, Mario always has a good shot, as well as the doctor.

I used F.L.U.D.D. all the time, I always wondered why people didn't really like it. It's very good for people who don't expect it.

I just really like the spin Down+B in 64 and Melee and always forget it's not in Brawl.

The demo is out today guys, grab it if you haven't got it already!

Drevin wrote:The demo is out today guys, grab it if you haven't got it already!
Downloaded. Maybe I'll play when my fingers thaw.

Finally got to test out some local wireless play. This was two people in a 4 player FFA match with 2 CPUs. Every match was completely lagless for both parties (host and other player). Will hopefully test out 3 people soon.

This game is good. Real good.

I don't think I know anyone else locally with a 3DS. I tried out all of the available characters last night. It was all right. Screen's too small on my original 3DS, though. I had no idea what some of the items I was picking up were, or what my attacks were. Also, seeing as I've played Brawl just about never, I didn't know how to do the smash attacks. I saw Mega Man's when he used it on us, but that was it.

I have the original 3DS too so when the camera zooms out it's a little tough to tell, but maybe this game will be incentive to upgrade or maybe I'll just have to get a New 3DS. Anyways, love the two new chars in the demo. And the animations look great and fluid, Mega Man's FS is freakin' epic.

One interesting thing - on exiting to the main system menu, I think my 3DS crashed and restarted.