Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Darn you guys. You're getting me hyped, and I really can't afford to do this...

Ganondorf can finally use his sword (punch custom move)

that is so awesome i love it

damn guys custom moves are gonna be so awesome

Online details coming in...

For Glory:
1on1 is 2 stock, 5 minutes, no items with a random FD form stage.
2on2 is 2 minutes Time mode, no items with a random FD form stage.

lol

although seems like the netcode is far better this time around, even on 3ds. keep in mind there are people playing from NA using a JPN 3ds

DEMO FOR NA next week, Platinum Club Nintendo members (last year, not this year) are supposedly getting codes for themselves and 3 other people today.

KOOPA KIDS!!

Drevin wrote:DEMO FOR NA next week, Platinum Club Nintendo members (last year, not this year) are supposedly getting codes for themselves and 3 other people today.
So, how does this work? I see two of my friends playing. I'm pretty sure I was platinum both last year and the year before.

I'm the only Smash fan that didn't want Home Run back...

It's redonk how people are selling demo codes on amazon! I mean I'm hyped to but shiiiiit son

Drevin wrote:

Duck Hunt Dog's final smash
LAWDDY that's incred.

Okay I'm done sorry I'm such a schlub.

Warp2063 wrote:
Drevin wrote:DEMO FOR NA next week, Platinum Club Nintendo members (last year, not this year) are supposedly getting codes for themselves and 3 other people today.
So, how does this work? I see two of my friends playing. I'm pretty sure I was platinum both last year and the year before.
Okay so you had to be Platinum for 2014 and also have "Email me about promotions" enabled in your Club Nintendo profile. I had my notifications turned off, but I was Platinum in 2014. I found out later that even if you turned it on afterward, everyone was pre-selected and won't get another email. Some people got lucky when they called Nintendo, but I tried that and the guy basically told me I'm outta luck until the 19th.

Thankfully someone hooked me up with a demo code though!

If I do get any codes, you guys are first on the list :)

For the record my demo impressions are nothing but positive - I've got some muscle memory with the buttons so I'll probably change those around -- but otherwise everything is just great. so great.

Eh, I'm curious, but not in that much of a rush. I can wait the week or whatever for the demo to come out for the rest of us.

Here's all the Final Smashes (in better quality too):

got the 3ds demo. played on my 2ds

- graphics are surprisingly adequate. i'm completely satisfied with them
- framerate is nice
- control stick sucks. I mean, not awful, but I'm still not really happy with how it compares to a real analog stick. sometimes it's really hard to center it to use a final smash with just B (no direction)
- the abxy positions fuck up the controls and it sucks, really hard to play the way i like
- level 9 CPU is not a challenge
- villager is pretty cool

It hurts..