Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo's latest portable console.
One of the guys from Backloggery has the demo and I almost want to unfollow him until the game's release even if it's just a demo cuz it hurts to read his tweets.

I hear ya man... I'm just absorbing whatever information I can find! The wait is... killing me....!

Here are some scans! They show the all the alt colors for what is believed to be the starting roster..

http://imgur.com/a/vtRyf

namco strict on dat brand image tho

'merica Mario!

Is it just me or does Luigi have two of the same color? Is that a printing error?

edit: something I hope that they kept were the phrases you could set to taunts... Heh.

Yeah that's seriously throwing me off. I have to wonder what happened. I mean if one is more green than the other than hey cool but...it looks the same. That's so odd.

Rest look great. I'm digging a lot of reference costumes like Palutena's, Lucina's, and even the obscure as hell Luigi color from the Luigi anime. I never expected they'd reference something like that, that's so odd. Can't wait to play as GOLD FALCON as well as a ton of others. Can't really name 'em all atm.

YOOOooo

STREET DATE BROKEN MOTHER FUCKERS. NESS AND FALCO HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED. FUCK SLEEP I'M STAYING UP ALL NIGHT FOR THIS.

YOOOOOOOOOO

PIZZA CAKE

It's hard to keep up but basically everything is leaking.

EARTHBOUND/MOTHER STAGE SO GOOD HNGG

All I want to do is hug that picture of Kirby. Darn it.

Does the 3DS version support online multi? Is there much cross-compatibility with the Wii U? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Cross compatibility with the Wii U is still largely a mystery. I wouldn't expect any cross-play or anything like that, but who knows...

Yeah the 3ds version has online (versus and spectating) although apparently Smash Run (the exclusive 3DS mode) is local only... whoops

Duck Hunt Dog's final smash