Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo's latest portable console.

So who among us will be picking this one up? I know myself and AC are planning to. I've got a trip planned right after release so I've got like a week of solid Smash-ing ahead of me after it comes out!

Confirmed
Devo
AC Dasher
Afrohawk

Just less than two weeks until the Japanese release, and then we'll know the whole roster (for certain, anyway).

All depends on when I can get a job. I also suck at fighting games, so while I want it... I don't want to play it that much.

I'll be getting it absolutely without question. I'll be getting both versions day one.

planning to get the wii u version only at this point

Is everyone feeling it?!

Someone got to play the demo in Japan (which is the final build, just not all characters/stages available), and here is the full list of impressions.

Some of this stuff is way over my head having not really played SSB competitively, but so far the majority of the changes seem to be for the better!

For the record I'm super happy to hear Robin feels great, sounds like my kinda character. Shulk even more so. I really want to try out everyone though. Man I cannot wait for this game...!

FIERCE DEITY LINK HNNGGG

and dixie deconfirmed I guess but if anyone thought she'd be in they're dreamin' (this coming from a DKC fan!)

gon b sweet!!!

Oh man those demo specs sound great. I'm really feeling it looking forward to trying out the newcomers, especially Palutena. Robin sounds like he's insanely fun to play as too, definitely going to use her a lot.

Also Fire Rosalina fuck yes. All I ever needed.

A small trailer starring Japan's AKB48.

Man that animation looks so good.

5 MORE DAYS UNTIL IT'S OUT IN JAPAN GUYS. SO CLOSE.

Cool Fierce Deity costume on link. I wonder if there will be any other cool alternates.

Besides the Alph one in that pic (replacing Olimar), I know we've also got Little Mac's pink jumpsuit and wireframe mode. Samus has some pretty cool colors, but no alternate costumes :(

Well shit. Japan gets a free demo. Here's hoping we get something similar soon!

Lots of info coming in. Seems like the competitive players are really liking what they see so far

Grrr I want it so bad. I hope we get something a few weeks or so beforehand, I'd be completely up for playing as Megaman for weeks until the game finally releases.