Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Nintendo's latest portable console.

Maybe it's because I was 14, but I think the GBA games were most successful with pulling off an ambitious story and having a world where you were left to discover things (I vaguely remember hieroglyphics that you had to translate yourself that were based on braille). Definitely among my favorites.

Well, it's Pokemon... so imma buy it.

Also I never played them when they came out, I think it was during my "Pokemon isn't cool anymore" phase so I never bought them.

day 1 alpha sapphire for me. avoiding story details as much i can since I never played hoenn.

You guys are in for a treat.

To buy, or not to buy? I know I beat Sapphire back when it was new, but I haven't bothered to beat a Pokemon game since LeafGreen.

Guess it depends on the hype and my finances at the time.

I don't think I'll buy it on release day, but I want it eventually. There are too many other games coming out this year!

Ditto Nolan, though I think I say that statement every year.

I'm kind of curious how different it'll be than the original Ruby and Sapphire. I played Sapphire [in fact...it's still unfinished in my DS as we speak], but can't see myself getting the new one especially if it's just a remake, but more so because I haven't even started Pearl yet.

I'd pick Sapphire because Team Magma is lame.

and team aqua is soooo cool

Compared to Team Magma, they are the coolest dudes ever.

link470 wrote:I'm kind of curious how different it'll be than the original Ruby and Sapphire. I played Sapphire [in fact...it's still unfinished in my DS as we speak], but can't see myself getting the new one especially if it's just a remake, but more so because I haven't even started Pearl yet.
OH HEY WHOA OHHHHH!

Wait... I'm surprised?

Ray wrote:and team aqua is soooo cool
Fixed.

corocoro leaks

man, Swampert got RIPPED

Maybe it's because I haven't bought into the hype (yet), or since nobody I know (IRL) is picking it up... but I am not excited (yet) for this one.