3DS XL $30 off, Free Shiping (Newegg)

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Haven't tried this, but I've heard these codes will give you $30 off. Not sure if Canadians are allowed.

Red/Black 3DS XL
EMCXVWL226

Blue/Black 3DS XL
EMCXVWL227

I just tried this by adding the Blue/Black 3DS XL to my cart, and the promo code does indeed work! That being said, not sure if I can check out from Canada. I can just confirm the code works. I won't be buying one. Although it's tempting...Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. But then again, I still want them to release that to the WiiU, so nope, not buying one.

While DKCR being rereleased for 3DS has set an interesting precedent... I wouldn't hold your breath for a WiiU rerelease of Dark Moon...

The 3DS is a very good system with some extremely good games. It's worth having for the library.

Yeah! I mean if Warp can't convince you, then there's no hope for anyone left...

Hmm, I don't know...the main thing holding me back is the fact that I already have so many other systems that I need to finish games on, including the DS. So I wouldn't want to get another handheld just for one game that I'd want to play. Maybe if Devin gets it I'll borrow it.

::EDIT::

Wait! No! That means that I'm being OKAY with the fact that it's not out for the WiiU. Where's the WiiU version?!

Whew, that was close...

just sold a new 3ds on ebay. bought this from newegg and entered the customers shipping address. ty for $30 jk (extra characters so you don't expect this spoiler to say jk)

Ray wrote:just sold a new 3ds on ebay. bought this from newegg and entered the customers shipping address. ty for $30 jk (extra characters so you don't expect this spoiler to say jk)
lol