Donkey Kong Country Returns Returns

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Now Nintendo is remaking games before they've even left store shelves

I actually want to play this and I'm pretty excited

Real title: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Sweet, I can play this without waggle controls. I always felt I was missing out on one of the best platformers of recent times with this one, so I'll definitely be getting this for 3DS.

I'm stoked for waggle-less controls. That'll be the best part of the whole deal!

If they add something to the game like maybe some new levels or content I'll gladly pick it up. Otherwise I'm probably just going to let it slide. I loved DKCR but I don't need to play it again.

I assume they must be adding something to the game, be it new or redesigned levels. Then again they are probably fine just straight-up porting it to 3DS

The controls were keeping me away. I'd play it on 3DS.

More info!

What you see in the video is actually the new "Easy Mode" that adds more health and new items to make the game easier. It'll be completely optional and once you start up the game in either "Easy Mode" or "Normal Mode", you can't continue with the other mode so choose wisely. The game will also add another World with 8 new levels.

I think the game could use an Easy Mode just to help out some newcomers. I know I'll be getting it.

Always been meaning to play it... might as well get it now. Original mode for life

Might get this one day one. I still need to hunt down all the original DKCs for SNES, though.