Nintendo's latest portable console.

Summary of New Shit

Who's on board?

Infinity Co. will live on... maybe

WHERES MORTIMER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

YOU ARE MORTIMER

WE ARE ALL MORTIMER

he retired on the animal island

I dunno. Right now it's pretty firmly on my "maybe" list. And at this point, not even all of my "almost definitely" games get purchased.

Animal Crossing just... becomes too much of a chore. And my life is busy enough without adding more chores.

If it's coming out next year, Day one purchase. If it's this year though, I'll probably pick it up sometime next year. I'm just way too broke and there's way too much stuff coming out to afford it.

Looks awesome!It'll be a day one buy for me...hopefully. I have too many consoles I need to buy games for DX

Last I checked it was slated for March 2013...

Despite my previous negative comment, I do get hit by waves of nostalgia from time to time, and I just got hit by an Animal Crossing one. I suspect that Paper Mario: Sticker Star had something to do with that (its simple charm, perhaps?). So, depending on how I feel about it when it comes out...

catch 1 for me

maybe i will give this game another chance...

june 9th

my god

edit: that is the new release date: june 9th.

I could play Animal Crossing again. It's best on handhelds because it's very well suited to being played on the toilet.

Nostalgia is demanding I play this. Logic is shaking its head no - it's a huge time drain, and I don't have the time to talk about time... or play games that get too repetitive and boring. Minecraft is repetitive, and I thought I'd get bored of it - but with gaps here and there to restore my juices, I usually think up a new fun design or five to try. It's the intellectual portion of these projects that draws me.

Well, this comes out tomorrow. I'm planning on buying it :D

Gonna be picking this up tomorrow. I'm in the process of moving IRL so this is kinda interesting timing!