Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Nintendo's latest portable console.

Paper Mario is back, finally! Looks like things are back to a more standard RPG form, and not that platformer/RPG hybrid mess. Not a big fan of having to collect stickers for basic attacks and stuff, but I trust Ninty to pull it off right. Looks like it's got a few paper gimmicks for good measure (using the touch screen to flatten/"paperize" objects).

Definite pickup here.

too many stickers

you got something against stickers?

I'm a little sad at the graphics after the beauty that was Thousand Year Door, but I will probably love this game as well.

stickers are for kiddies

They could promote the game with some scratch-n-sniff stickers. Aw yeaahhh

This game looks so fantastic, I can't wait to get it. I'm just hoping it's incredibly easy to find stickers. I'd be kind of upset if you actually ran out during a battle.

I cant wait for this. Was pretty disappointed with paper mario for Wii but I love the others.

Drevin wrote:They could promote the game with some scratch-n-sniff stickers. Aw yeaahhh
Second this.

Please change the name.

And give Devin some Root Beer scratch 'n' sniff. We may never see him again after that. He be getting high off those things. I suppose Scott can have some Vanilla Coke scratch 'n sniff, if he promises to share them with friends (hello not-ironic twist!).

AC Dasher wrote:(hello not-ironic twist!).
Speaking of Twist, get some Pepsi Twist scratch and sniff's in there too. In fact, just add Pepsi Twist to the package in general. I miss that stuff.

You always be trollin' us, Scott, I swear.

This is the 3DS game I've been most looking forward to. I hope its going to be worth the money!