Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Nintendo's latest portable console.

Loved the GameCube entry so many years ago. I think I might pick that up again, actually. Glad to see Luigi getting some spotlight time. Not much to see yet, but it looks pretty solid to me. Likely pickup from this guy.

Anyone else planning on getting it?

would like to, probably wont seeing as though i rarely buy games anymore

there's never too much money to spend!

I'd like it, but I'm not in a hurry. The first Luigi's Mansion was okay... but I really don't have an income to afford many of these games anymore.

I'll say that I'm going to buy it now and then end up not buying it.

Yeah I want it but it all depends on the timing. If it comes out anytime close to the Wii U I'm not going to be getting it for awhile after (unless I get lucky with Christmas money).

15 mins of the game. Glad to see Prof. Egad is back. Looks charming as always.

i really liked the original. the puzzles were fun and the battles were fun too. the only thing i didnt like was that when i beat it they gave me a D for not watering any plants or something. then i played again, watering everything i could find: C

I hope it didn't hurt your Nintendo GPA too much.

Drevin wrote:Loved the GameCube entry so many years ago.
Me too, a lot. I remember the graphics being so smooth and fresh as one of the first Gamecube games and it looked so good and was really fun. I just wish this game was on the Wii as a full console game, as I don't have a 3DS. My only DS is still the original model. I'd love to see this game on the Wii.

Meh, guess I'll play some of Dev's copy. Or not.

I didn't know your name was AC "Moochy" Dasher!

I know, now can I have some puddin'?

The latest Nintendo Direct shed some light onto the multiplayer features. I can appreciate the addition, but doubt I'll play it. The single player on the other hand looks fantastic. Definite pick up!

Man this game looks way past fun. I don't know how much I want it but I know I want it. Too much crap is coming out in March though man. Probably going to grab it though.