Kid Icarus: Uprising

Nintendo's latest portable console.
nintendo is lurking this fourm right now, looking for exactly what we want made

pokepark 3

Streets of Rage: Tournament Edition

Pokemon Snap 2 WiiU

Full fledged 3D fields / jungles / safaris / cities for Pokemon to roam and you go out and find them.

Super Mario Moonshine

AC Dasher wrote:Pokemon Snap 2 WiiU

Full fledged 3D fields / jungles / safaris / cities for Pokemon to roam and you go out and find them.
YESSSSSSSSS. A Snap/Ranger world, minus the Rangers.
AC Dasher wrote:Super Mario Moonshine
Alcoholics Anonymous Edition?

Kidding aside, I rather enjoyed Sunshine. I wouldn't say no to another one.

I'm 100% for Pokemon Snap 2 and Super Mario Moonshine

Whose getting the Kid day one?

I look forward to the weird looks from the EB Games employees.

AC Dasher wrote:Whose getting the Kid day one?
Huh. For some reason I thought it was already out. Must have gotten pushed back...

This Friday, I do believe.

Drevin wrote:This Friday, I do believe.
Weeeeird. Since when does Ninty release on a Friday? I thought they released on Sunday, or failing that, Tuesday with all the other companies.

Not enough money now. Should be getting it next week, with my paycheck.

The commentary in the first video Drevin posted is the most hilariously bad I've heard in a while.

If anyone is picking this up today, I've heard rumors that it's $30 at Best Buy.

I guess I am getting it day one!

Kid Icarus is pretty fucking amazing. The levels are fantastic, diverse and gorgeous looking, the characters are hilarious but take themselves seriously at times (except Palutena, she's always cracking jokes, which is why I love her so much), and the combat is top notch. There's never a dull moment with it, and on higher difficulties there's always that feel of adrenaline pumping whenever you play. It's not just a shoot 'em up, you have to really plan out who to take out first and keep your hands on that control stick to make sure you're paying attention for dodging. I also like how they show you if something's going to hit you in your blind spots with a little marker on your screen, that's insanely awesome. I can't tell you how many times that's saved my life, and I mean that. I'm in Crisis mode pretty much every level and I'm loving it.

Plus the diversity of the weapons is amazing. The weapons aren't just recolors with different stats, they all act differently, even within their own type of weapon. Plus some of them are way past cool. Beam claws? Twinbellows Cannon? Pretty much every type of Orbitar? Man, I never get tired of experimenting in levels with each of the new weapons I get. I don't think I've gone into a level yet with the same weapon before, and I've been into a lot of different levels. The best part is that it really allows the player to choose what type of fighter they want to be, allowing for a lot of flexibility in certain situations.

Ahh, this game is so fun. A+++ game.

WHO ELSE ENJOYS THIS FUCKING AMAZING GAME?