Kid Icarus: Uprising

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Wow, 2012 huh? Man time flies.

Yeah to get hearts playing on higher intensities helps. What do you need the hearts for? If you're trying to buy a weapon I recommend not wasting the hearts as you can just play on higher intensities and fuse weapons to get something of that calibur. If you're trying to get something from a gem though...good luck. Some of those are crazy expensive. Might take you a while to get those.

How far are you in the game anyway?

I just hit Chapter 13. I must have got these gems from Streetpass or something. Yeah they are really good. Getting used to the controls again...

I still want this game. Someday...

I still love the writing for this game, it's super charming. The gameplay is pretty good too. The controls aren't nearly as bad as I remember. Takes some getting used to sure, but after that it feels good. Air segments are still the tops though.

How do you hold the 3ds. I remember it was fun, but the fact that you both had to hold it only with your left hand and also use the circle pad(and I believe L) cramped my hand up pretty quick.

Hard to describe, but I hold it with my left hand (thumb on the circle pad), and place it between my pinky and ring finger on the right hand. It seems to take a bit of strain off of the left hand, and feels more comfortable. I've got big hands, so YMMV.

Edit: kinda like the 4th panel here