Kid Icarus: Uprising

Nintendo's latest portable console.
New videos released today:

Multiplayer Demo

Sakurai Presents Kid Icarus: Uprising

Weapon Trailer

Looks like good stuff to me. I was sold on the single player since the last trailer. The multiplayer is intriguing and has the possibility to be very fun. Looks very developed and thought out. I'll remain sceptical as I can, though. Overall, purchase.

Played it at Pax East last year. Reminds me of the new Sin and Punishment a bit.

Monkey wrote:Reminds me of the new Sin and Punishment a bit.

That's a good sign.

Please be good.

To warrant my 3DS purchase until the new Smash Brothers. And to warrant this NC banner.

That's all we can do. I do [hope] it's good.

Varied weaponry? Guns? Crafting? Mechs? Jecht? Dark Pit? Kickass soundtrack? Multiplayer? EPILEPSY WARNING!?

I haven't been following this game (like, at all), and find this on ScrewAttack today. I learn here that mother fuckin' Sakurai is behind this madness. So excuse me if I'm asking a silly question:

Is this game supposed to be friggin' awesome, or am I being fooled by the trailer?

It's supposed to be friggin awesome, FOOL. This is a game that's definitely on my to-buy list but I'm not getting it launch day. I want to but I'm just kind of lazy honestly hahaha.

You plan to not pick it up due to laziness? Yeesh, that is lazy. I always plan to pick things up day one, but then get lazy!

Never mind as I was going to buy another game the store clerk convinced me to reserve it. So I won't have it launch day as I won't be near that Gamestop but I will have it that week.

Holy shit can't wait for this game.

Best original title for 3DS thus far?

I think the reason I booked off this weekend was in part to give this game a spin.

BASHTARD!

Gotta sell some textbooks then play Super Mario 3D land first. I'll get this afterwards. There's not a whole lot I'm looking forward to this year.

Monkey wrote:Gotta sell some textbooks then play Super Mario 3D land first. I'll get this afterwards. There's not a whole lot I'm looking forward to this year.
Puh-pulease, Nintendo! Paper Mario 3D! It had better come out this year!

and luigis mansion 2 while they're at it.