Ace Attorney 5

Nintendo's latest portable console.
No details, but it's coming (not confirmed for 3DS yet)

Also HD remakes of the other games for iOS and Android.

:D

I saw that news yesterday. I was excited. Then I remembered how Capcom never localized Ace Attorney Investigations 2... and I despaired.

Just... just put Phoenix back (I don't care how it's done). Or at the very least, Apollo. He can get a few more games, certainly.

Also, isn't the first Ace Attorney out on iPhone already?

Drevin wrote:Also, isn't the first Ace Attorney out on iPhone already?
I believe so, but these are supposed to be HD with redone artwork.

Mmmm, not sure how I feel about that. Well, I'm sure Capcom can't fuck this up, right?

On another note... I need to actually acquire these games. The only Ace Attorney game I have in my possession right now is Investigations (which from what I recall was actually pretty good).

I really enjoyed them all. I've been meaning to replay them, but haven't had time. The first was great, the second somewhat less so (but not bad), the third was awesome... I believe I really enjoyed the fourth as well. Investigations was great.

I liked all of them. I missed the courtroom antics in Investigations, but it was good. This reminds me that I need to start playing Ghost Trick again, HeartGold made me stop playing it and I kind of forgot about it.

I love Ghost Trick. I wish I could play it for the first time again.

Nintendo's gonna mad if it's on iOS and Android. I could see them dropping the franchise altogether for that.

http://blog.games.com/2011/11/16/ninten ... interview/

Start at 5:00 - Iwata says mobile games are low quality
[youtube]jX-zIwyAH6I#t=5m[/youtube]

But then again, if you can't beat 'em join 'em. Maybe we'll see Nintendo on mobile eventually...

Nintendo has never published an Ace game to my knowledge. It's all Capcom. Why/how would they drop it, other than refusing to let Capcom develop it for their system, which would only lose Nintendo money?

Give your ever growing competitor free exclusives. Sounds smart.

Loved all the ace attorney games and investigations, you guys are making me want to try ghost trick.

First two chapters are free on iOS if you have an iPod or something.