The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Metroid Fusion
Wario Land 4
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames

These are great GBA games from all over its lifespan.

I was going to post this if no one had already. I'm pumped to finally play fire emblem.

Sacred Stones is really good.

Oh, good, I own less than half of these, and several of the ones that I don't own are actually ones I wanted.

I'll probably have to emulate the first Fire Emblem first. Anyone know why it was so hard to find?

What, the game cartridge of Fire Emblem? Because it was made for a select audience, good and people from that audience tend to hold onto good games that they like?

Even when GBA games were still being produced I couldn't find it, although I saw Sacred Stones everywhere.

I owned it at some point... and foolishly got rid of it. Then I tried buying it again and ended up with a fake cart.

Once Sacred Stones was out, the first one was long gone. There was something like a several year gap.

I have the first one somewhere in my house for sure. I was excited to play the Marth and Roy game, oh how off I was...enjoyed it all the same though.

Aw man, I always wanted to try Minish Cap. GBA usually possessed my least favourites of each handheld series though. Mario Kart Advance, Wario Land 4, no new Mario game. DS was way better except for Zelda's missteps. 3DS seems like it'll trump both. Already a solid Mario Kart, Mario 3DS Land and a Smash Bros game? Heck yeah!

I wish they just ported Yoshi's Island from SNES as opposed to the supposed 'Advance' version. With the constipation noises and the HUPBOOOIIINNGG-HA! And those stages at the end that nobody wanted like the one where they throw a whole load of vehicle shit at the wall hoping something will stick... I don't even remember. They were bad. Best made platformer ever, either way in my opinion.

Hopefully Yoshi's Island will come to the VC, and in its pristine form!

HHHHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

HHHHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

I like the DS Zeldas....