Mario Kart Seven

Nintendo's latest portable console.
I saw a video of Rainbow Road on MK7 on YouTube and the player was racing as DK, and after part way through the race I was like "wait WHAT?!" at the sounds DK was making. I don't even know what to say.

Its funny. The people on Gamefaqs are REALLY PISSED about the fact that Waluigi was taken out of the game, and they really hate Metal Mario because lots of people see him as the replacement which doesnt make much sense to me. Some people even say that metal Mario's are specifically targeted online by haters, but I think that's a bit extreme, most people arent even aware of the lame shit they argue over at gamefaqs.

Honestly, even though Waluigi is a big joke I'm not sure why they chose to exclude him and instead put in a stupid Bee or a Wiggler... so many better choices!

Maybe he and Wario broke up.

Drevin wrote:Waluigi is a big joke

DON'T BE HATIN' ON THA PURPLE SWAGGUH, SON.

The funny thing is that waluigi really has no connection to the main mario series, he only appears in the spin-offs. I think metal mario is cool.

Yeah but I really wish that fucking Bee woman wasn't here, she's a dick. Like in 150cc and Mirror, she can be an absolute jerk to people, and I really think they just programmed that computer specifically to be a dick. Wiggler is nice. Shy Guy is cool. Metal Mario is solid.

Bee Queen? "OH HAI IMA FUCK UR SHIT UP LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL" Every time I see her.

I saw Cosmic M in a game the other day. I would've stayed on longer but I was at a friend's house mooching off their Wi-Fi.

Well, she seems to fit my playing style then.

Favourite courses folks?

The one where that thing happens. You know which one I mean.

So far my favourite new one is Shy Guy Bazaar. I like the newer courses that are a new theme we haven't seen before a la Maple Treeway in the Wii game which luckily was saved and used here.

My favourite retro remix is Koopa Troopa Beach but really any 64 or SNES course is always a pleasure to play.

The N64 levels are three of my favorites from that game. I really like the Bowser's Castle level and the fact that Waluigi Pinball is playable online. not that I haven't ever managed to play it online before...

Rainbow Road and Rosalina's Ice World for me. I just love the way they look, and Rainbow Road is still one of the best renditions of the track I've seen so far. They really did a good job on it this time. DK's Island (the new one) also makes it on the list for its classic music and nicely compiled track.

I pretty much love all of the newer tracks though. The old ones aren't half bad but the new ones really take advantage of the new mechanics which I love to death.

Few things.

First, they took all of N64 mushroom cup except Moo Moo Farm, interesting choice, but Luigi Raceway and kalimari are two of my favs from 64 so whatever. I really like Music Park from the new courses. DK island and rainbow road are really good too, i dont like Rosalina ice world as much, mostly because it fucking difficult. Also, as monkey mentioned above, Ive played locked tracks online in MKDS as well, but how did the people who hosted those matches get the game to do that? Did you do it monkey?

Lastly, I really like Rock Rock Mountain and Piranha Plant Pipeway as well.

A modded ROM and a flashcart will do it. I could never figure out how to change the level for everyone, so I ended up having to download it from somewhere. I beieve they came out with some action replay codes later on.