Mario Kart Seven

Nintendo's latest portable console.
I've made us a community for us to play on! It's 150cc and all items.

Here's the code: 53-3005-4434-0096

Loving the same ol' Mario Kart action. The classic/retro tracks are awesome...

Best iteration in years? We'll see. MKDS had legs, mangs. But this seems promising. Anything is better than Wii's shit show of rubber bandedness.

Anyway, I'm in of course. Can ya dig it, man?

I've requested it for Christmas, but we'll see what happens.

Besides the community code... loving the fact that you can just jump right into a game from the Friends List. An actual modern feature in Nintendo online? Say it ain't so!

Played a few more online matches... things seem great. The chaos of 12 players is gone... much better now. The items seem to be tuned down just enough so you can't get from 8th to 1st (usually). Feels good.

Noice and balanced. Some inventive new track designs I'm digging too.

Still don't have a 3DS. Honestly, one isn't on my wishlist either. I have way too many other games to complete at the moment and I'm still working down my backlog. I'll have to check it out on one of your 3DS's for a few minutes and see what it's like!

As always, I'm looking forward to seeing what they did with Rainbow Road this time around!

No link470.

What you're going to do is this: You're going to buy a 3DS of your own. Then you're going to purchase Mario Kart. Then we're going to play Mario Kart. It's a simple as that. Screw da backlog!

just hope it doesn't get a crack this time

I keep running into devo online, and once I tracked him down for a match, but i lost connection somehow. This is a cool successor to MKDS.

Was wondering where you went!

Me too.

I'd love to somehow get my hands on this to play with you guys, but I've got Zelda and Super Mario 3D land to get first...

Getting this today but won't have internet until winter break. Can't wait to play with you guys though! I've heard this is one of the best Mario Kart games since MKDS.

I wish my 3DS still had internet... but the guy in charge of IT got upset when he found out I was running my own private wireless router. My 3DS won't connect to the public wireless routers...

This game is better than MK Wii, so by definition its the best one since MKDS. They improved upon MKDS in a lot of ways here (cant believe its 6 yrs old), but its made in the same spirit. 8 player online with all tracks is really nice.