SUPER MARIO 3D LAND

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Has PETA played Ratchet and Clank with the Sheepinator, Or Spyro the Dragon where you burn sheep? Or are they going to go after Donkey Kong for knocking down rhinos?

Ridonk. What a joke PETA is.

Mario gets the suit from a leaf, just like he did twenty years back (where were they then?) (why now? to be in the news?). He doesn't club raccoon pups to death like people do to seal pups on the west coast here. Focus on the real issues, PETA, you fucking tossers.

In less agitated news, I ordered it. Hope it comes by Tuesday.

I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH IT WHEN YOU CAN'T USE THE MONEY FOR WHATEVER IT SHOULD'VE BEEN USED FOR

:)

I WANT TO BUY THIS GAME BUT I ONLY HAD FORTY FIVE DOLLARS, SO I HAD NOTHING LEFT FOR THIS GAME AFTER I BOUGHT TWENTY TWO AND A HALF COFFEES TO DRINK TODAY

I was just playing Mario and Devo logged in and started playing Mario, causing my notification button to turn orange. It's cool that you can back out to the friends menu seamlessly from in-game, though thats more a feature of the 3DS itself.

Yeah, reminds me of 2005.

Oh is that what it means? I've seen it change colors before but didn't think anything of it...

cool.

Haha, me too, but I've owned the 3DS for a month... what's your excuse?

obligatory " 8) "

I think Penny Arcade hit the nail on the head with this one.

It arrived!

Now if I could only get this stupid program working and submitted, I might actually have time to play.

So... if you die enough times, the Super Tanooki Leaf Block Thing appears... and then if you die enough times beyond that, a second box appears. What does it do...? >.>

A second box? Egads! As if the SuperTanookiSuit wasn't enough... they have to make it even easier?

I died enough times on that stage for it to give me the second block... I just kept ignoring it. By the time I finally cleared it, I'd gained a net eight or nine lives.

I think i read the 2nd box straight up clears the level for you. I dont know i never hit it.

Yup, more fun dying repeatedly in a level. Got that second box to show up again. IGNORED.

Fighting the boss of that world was fun... I just kept hopping on her shell, preventing her from bouncing around the area and endangering my life while simultaneously getting me 1-UPs. Lots of 1-UPs. On one battle alone, I got 30. My total is now up to 125. TAKE THAT, GOLDEN TANOOKI BLOCK! I DON'T NEED YOU!

I also have about 100 of those fancy coins that you have to hunt for.

At my rate of clearing 2-3 stages every few months, I'll get through the game sometime in the next few years. On the other hand, by the time I beat it, perhaps another Mario platformer I'll be excited for will come out.