20 Free VC downloads

Nintendo's latest portable console.
I wasn't fast enough. Definitely gonna buy Yoshi's Island once it hits the store, though!

Touch Fuzzy. Get Dizzy.

I can't wait for some of those games. Hope they dust off the Zelda Oracle games; I to this day never played Ages, and Seasons was so goooood.

I've played Ages, but not Seasons. It was very good as well.

Devo you may not be entirely out of luck. According to the new news post on the 3DS Shop Channel:
Nintendo wrote:During the week of August 15th, Nintendo will launch a website that will allow customers to enter their Nintendo 3DS serial number to check their Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program eligibility. Once the website is live, you will receive a message with a link.
In other words, if you can find the link (read: we give you the link) and it actually works, you may still be able to be eligible for the program.

I'll be sure to give it a try. Hopefully it works!

Devo, now's the time. Everyone else check too, just in case. Mine came up good.

I was a bit worried because I never got an e-mail, but the link worked for me.

20 free ROMs is better than nothing (which I'd be fine with).

No good. Oh well

Try again without the last digit of the code. Apparently for some people it's not working when they put in that last digit.

I think you have to have logged into the eshop prior to a certain day for this to work.

Monkey wrote:I think you have to have logged into the eshop prior to a certain day for this to work.
It says this on the site you posted. "Must have connected to the Nintendo 3DS Shop prior to 11:59 PM August 11, 2011." I can't remember what time zone, but that's no longer important as we're more than a week past.

Eligibility:
You are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador!

Starting Sept. 1, Ambassadors will be able to download 10 NES™ Virtual Console™ games at no charge from the Nintendo eShop. By the end of 2011, Nintendo will also provide Ambassadors with 10 Game Boy™ Advance Virtual Console games. Look for more information soon.

Important: If you have not already done so, connect to the Nintendo eShop today to make sure you are ready to download your free games starting Sept. 1. (How To) Connecting to the Nintendo eShop for the first time after Sept. 1 could delay the availability of the games.

inb4 I forget to sign in before sept. 1

Nintendo just tweeted that Metroid, Zelda 2, Yoshi's Egg, Mario Open Golf and Wrecking Crew are now a part of the ambassador program.

Neat.

Drevin wrote:Zelda 2
:(

It wouldn't be bad if I knew I wouldn't try to play it