StarFox 64 3D

Nintendo's latest portable console.

Ray wrote:Image

In other news, I am a flaming hypocrite. However...

Zelda has been my favorite franchise for a long time. Perhaps my avatar ought to reflect that.

On the other hand, Fox has been my favorite avatar for a long time.

If you look reeeeaal close at my avatar you can see that Stone God ponce from Star Fox Adventures whose voice sounds like Fat Bastard.

I was disappointed when I kept reading and it turned out to not say "Stone Cold Steve Austin"

*boots up gimp*

link470 wrote:
Ray wrote:Image

That Stone Golem is the most annoying character ever. He should've been in a Sony Spyro game. I always think of Nintendo's brilliance and how I take it for granted; but I think what I really take for granted is all their missteps. Mostly characters like Tingle and the aforementioned Scottish trollop, but also franchises as a whole. It's too bad the best game in the series (arguably... some people like the SNES original best) is being remade 15 some odd years later and never got a proper sequel outside of the shaky Assault that had a couple good levels but nothing memorable, carbon copy bosses, stupid characters being shoehorned in, the worst running physics ever and was short as a chihuahua's shit.

Just sayin'.

Star Fox was great and if Nintendy didn't ignore it for Samus/DK/Mario/Zelda lovin', it would have thrived. F Zero was shamelessly abandoned and Wave Race too!

I'm hoping the rerelease is a sign of a sequel. Now that all the young 'uns can experience it.

Got it. Seems like a pretty good port.