StarFox 64 3D

Nintendo's latest portable console.

Solution: You'll buy it, because you love it.

I feel elation.

I've never been able to play Star Fox 64at work on the go very well. The 360 and PS3 joysticks didn't have enough tension for me. I'm fully expecting the 3ds nub to be wonderful, as Nintendo always
makes my favorite hardware.

I'm going to make NC leaderboards and dominate them.

...then make a true sequel, you rat bastards. I don't care if it's for 3DS or Wii; make it happen!

AC Dasher wrote:...then make a true sequel, you rat bastards. I don't care if it's for 3DS or Wii; make it happen!
I'm hoping that they will and they're using this to show the kids how Star Fox is supposed to be.

I love Star Fox 64. I replay it every so often. It was only a month or so ago that I played through it again on the original hardware. Hard path all the way.

I will gladly purchase what appears to be a 3D remake with a graphical overhaul. I might even have bought it with no upgrades whatsoever.

I'm praying for original voices. Dead seriously. That would make my year.

I'm probably going to pick it up though. It really depends on whether they're actually adding stuff to it or not. I'm all for remakes, but a complete port of a beloved game is only worth it if I can get some extras. If they bring the voices, then by all means, let's do this.

Afrohawk52 wrote:I'm praying for original voices. Dead seriously. That would make my year. If they bring the voices, then by all means, let's do this.
Ya that's a good point...

I haven't played this game in AGES. I'd love to try it again. I'm still waiting to go back to storage and pick up some other N64 games I've been meaning to play again. I have a lot of them here but not the ones that were "the whole families" games. The family had a separate N64 and I don't have those games here unfortunately. Given the new graphics though and improved video quality this may be a purchase for me as I loved the original. I usually don't go for remakes too much as I feel like I've already played the game but if the game looks good enough and has enough new visuals that the game feels new and refreshed then I'll be tempted to play it.

new voices would destroy the game. oh man. i didn't want to post that thought because i didn't want to imagine it but now it's unavoidable. the fear is out in the open....

The only way they could do new voices is the original voice cast rerecorded. The only way.

I'd prefer the SNES garble over new voices...

If they are new there had better be a way to turn them off.

ok i'll get it.

I can't wait to shoot down Slippy... IN 3D

"What's the big idea, Fox?!"

... I can't remember what Slippy says when you shoot at him. "Hey, I'm on YOUR side!" or something like that.