Ocarina of Time 3DS Remake

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Sweet!

A MM remake would be AWESOME, though.

Still haven't beaten Majora's or Master Quest. Just beat OoT last week!

I can "proudly" say I've beaten both OoT and Master Quest! ...Whaddya mean no one cares?

The level of excitement I have for this remake and the 3DS in general makes up for my unenthusiastic views on Skyward Sword.

AC Dasher wrote:The level of excitement I have for this remake and the 3DS in general makes up for my unenthusiastic views on Skyward Sword.
What do you even have to be unenthusiastic about? We hardly know anything about the game.

Drevin wrote:I can "proudly" say I've beaten both OoT and Master Quest! ...Whaddya mean no one cares?
Playing master quest on PJ64.

Holy shit this is hard.

Master Quest is kinda funky. Sometimes you'll get the Map AFTER the dungeon item...

Monkey wrote:
AC Dasher wrote:The level of excitement I have for this remake and the 3DS in general makes up for my unenthusiastic views on Skyward Sword.
What do you even have to be unenthusiastic about? We hardly know anything about the game.
Uh, have you seen the new trailer??

I do enjoy master quest, although I don't like using the C-Stick.

I got a N64 to GC adaptor from Raphnet. Unfortunately he's in Canada and the exchange rate isn't nearly as good as when I bought it. It works perfectly, though.

I might play through MQ and/or MM now. I've been looking for a game to play.

Monkey wrote:I got a N64 to GC adaptor from Raphnet. Unfortunately he's in Canada and the exchange rate isn't nearly as good as when I bought it. It works perfectly, though.

I might play through MQ and/or MM now. I've been looking for a game to play.
With that adapter, all I need is either a screen that allows me to letterbox video, or a Wii that does it for me.

Is there a mod for the Wii that lets me do that? Put black bars on either side of the video so that virtual console games show up in the correct aspect ratio on my 16:9 screen? *goes to Google*

There should be some sort of "native" setting for 4:3 video on your screen. Both my monitors and my TV all have a setting to display 4:3 video properly.

Monkey wrote:There should be some sort of "native" setting for 4:3 video on your screen. Both my monitors and my TV all have a setting to display 4:3 video properly.
Unfortunately, this is only true on my computer monitor if I'm using analog input. I've tried a VGA adapter for my Wii, but I couldn't get it to work. Right now, I have my Wii connected to a Composite-to-HDMI adapter... and since HDMI is a digital input, I can't override the aspect ratio on my monitor.

That's a bit tricky then. The only thing I can suggest is to dig up a CRT TV :P or get a N64 to USB adapter and play on an emulator.

Monkey wrote:That's a bit tricky then. The only thing I can suggest is to dig up a CRT TV :P or get a N64 to USB adapter and play on an emulator.
The whole point is to play the sharper, Virtual Console version. I don't want to use my CRT or N64, nor do I want to use an N64 emulator. =P